Healthy Super Colroed Polyps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Do these look healthy do you I notice some whitish bubbles growing on some in the lower left.

Attachments

• polyps_199.jpg
    polyps_199.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 215
I can't see the bubbles, but what I can see looks normal. Thats how my zoo's at night or when something is touching them.

if you look at it you can see them in the lower left hand cornor they are kind of hard to see in the pic but I might be able to get another pic of them so you can see them betterr..

I just got them 5 days ago about 1/3 to 1/2 are opened they said it could take up to 2 weeks to open fully. so we shall see....

We got a sun polyp coral that took a good 2 weeks to start opening in our tank, give it some time...

mncspradlin...Thank You for the reassurance I don't feel like having these things die being my first coral and all after 8 months my tank should be well established for the easy corals. I will give it another 10 days and see what happens I am doing my first feeding today I will let you know what happens with that. :)

What kind of lights do you have and where do you have them situated in your tank? Maybe they are to close to the light. If they don't open for you, try moving them down farther and see if that helps.

They are about half way up in my tank and I have 302 watts on my tank right now compact lighting they are sitting about half way up in the tank. Would you suggest me moving them to the bottom or closer to 1/4 way down?

Back
Top Bottom