Hello Please help :0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

t.h.o.m.a.s.

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I just joined today and did the intro post and everything.
I found the site looking for a reef safe invert safe wrasse to take care of bristle worms. Ive got a 29 gal tank but upgrading to a 75 when I find some lights

Any good wrasse or inverts that eat bristles that are reef safe?

and suggestions on lighting a 75 reef tank? opinions on LEDs?
:banghead::fish2::confused: I dont know what to do...

coral beauty false ocellaris yellow clown goby snails and hermits and a good size cleaner shrimp
zoahs sebae duncan trumpet mushrooms xinia

I've just installed Aquaray 1000HD's on my tank. They're pretty good. If you go on their website they have a chart that suggests how many of them you should have.

Why do you want to get rid of bristleworms? They're very beneficial and are one of the best cuc members you can have.

+1 bristleworms are a part of healthy reef tank, but I have a six line wrasse and he catches and eats them from time to time.

There's just way to many in the tank. I know they are good but there's to many and they are starting to get big. I just need to get most gone. I've been trapping but. Some just don't go in the trap And I'm worried about a wrasse eating my shrimp. It's a good size shrimp but don't know If the chance is worth it or not

hey thom. Welcome to aquarium Advice! IMO if the shrimp is larger than 2" with a 4" six line, you should be sweet.

chris1610 said:
hey thom. Welcome to aquarium Advice! IMO if the shrimp is larger than 2" with a 4" six line, you should be sweet.

Will my shrimp be ok tho? It's about a 3 inch skunk cleaner

I have the marine land led lights, and am really happy with them. They give plenty of super white and blue at the same time, there very energy efficient, and they don't cost a ton.

Back
Top Bottom