help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noodus

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have a strawberry pseudochromis... small maybe 1.5 inches. he's been eating my shrimp.. they told me he'd only go after the real small ones... he has been attacking and eating shrimp bigger than himself. problem is i've tried to get him out, but he is near impossible to catch... any suggestions?

A friend of mine made a tramp of heavy acylic. didnt feed my fish for 3 days put some food in the tramp threw it in and everone got caught

ya if you know what rock he is hiding in come night time, take a clean glass and put a piece of food in the bottom and lean it against the rock... the crab will go down to get the food and be unable to crawl back out due to the slick sides of the glass...

Mykpoz, a pseudochromis is a fish... good idea for the crab..
Fish trap sounds like your only hope...
Have you tried the soda bottle fish trap yet.. start with the free trap before you buy one.
They do sell fish traps online and they are not that much..
Good luck

people have taken a plastic bottle and cut the top part off then turn it around and stick it inside the bottom part so its a funnel trap. Put food in the bottom, you may need to cut the screw top off to make the hole bigger so the fish can fit in. It will probably take a few days till they get used to the trap. I would not feed the tank while doing this..

Back
Top Bottom