I have a 30 gal
reef tank set-up for about 6 months now. I recently got a 150 watt MH
light for it, now Im fighting green hair algae. I havent been feeding anymore than usual , water params are good,temp normal.Do you think the MH
light is feeding the algae? I just vaccuumed the sand and got most of it off. Is there any way of killing it off that wont hurt the guys.Snails and hermits are touching it . I just put a Chemi Pure in the sump return to grab anything else. I know, gotta watch for Nitrates with that
I dont want to cut back on feedings any more than I am.
If anyone has any ideas please let me know.