Help if you have 150gl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgc1107

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for help from somebody that has a 150gl tank That is FACTORY DRILLED Meaning you ordered it or bought it already this way from the manufacturer, You did not do it yourself.

I'm making my stand for my tank that I have not ordered yet But I'm stumped on one measurement. I'm making drawers in the stand but I can't figure out the measurements without knowing The distance from the back of the tank to the front of the overflow box. I need to know this because I cannot make my drawers longer then the overflow box because the plumbing will need to run behind the drawers.

Here's a picture, I hope this helps!

img_2298765_0_1fa652bc3acf8c8bad8c4dcaf81c76e6.jpg

Every tank is different. Is the overflow in the corner or the middle? What size holes are drilled? How many holes? Why size pipe is being used... All things that would make a difference. I woul recommend calling the lfs or tank manufacturer and asking them the measurement and not using another tanks measurements.

Every tank is different. Is the overflow in the corner or the middle? What size holes are drilled? How many holes? Why size pipe is being used... All things that would make a difference. I woul recommend calling the lfs or tank manufacturer and asking them the measurement and not using another tanks measurements.

It's two overflows (pic above) I'm not sure about who to contact as I'm ordering it through my LFS

Back
Top Bottom