Help me find a fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesd28

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello,

I am looking to add a Tailspot Blenny, but none of the LFS seem to have them here in Portland, OR. LiveAquaria.com is out of stock, and also super expensive.

Does anyone know where I could find one of these?

thanks!

I cant help on that but if you need another suggestion the black sailfin blenny is a pretty hardy fish with lots of personality. Just a suggestion if you cant find the other one.

Thanks for the suggestion! That was another one that I thought looked pretty cool. I will keep my eye out for a little bit and if I have no luck, I'll probably get something else

Thanks for the suggestion! That was another one that I thought looked pretty cool. I will keep my eye out for a little bit and if I have no luck, I'll probably get something else

The one on the link I post is something like $24.

Just checked that out! Shipping alone is $50..is that going to be the case regardless of where I order it from (if purchased online)?

Just checked that out! Shipping alone is $50..is that going to be the case regardless of where I order it from (if purchased online)?

I think it all depends on where you live.:confused: Do a pretend checkout on another site like liveaquaria or saltwaterfish.com and see if your shipping is the same.

Back
Top Bottom