Help me pick 2 more small-ish fish for my 29g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Florida8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
One current residents a green clown goby & pep. shrimp... (-minus a green chromis in the am)

I have 40+ pounds LR and woud like to add a pink and a yellow fish... Royal Gramma I'm thinking... and I would like something else with some blues or greens, colorful....prefer all coral safe as I plan to add lots of zoas, shrooms, and such...

No fire fish, no top, not good

Thanks!

I agree the sixline wrasse is an amazing fish with wonderful colors. Unfortunately, I have never had experience with this fish it is too small for my other fish.

6 lines are jumpers and I couldn't imagine it going very long before carpet surfing. I have one in my 75G and its jumped once (luckily landed in the overflow!) Taking only size into consideration, its ok for a 29G. Considering personality I wouldn't do it personally. Best advice I can give. The gramam would be a *great* choice for a 29G. The only fish in my 29G are a pair of clowns. They do great and the nitrates are always zero. IMO its worth considering not loading the tank down too much in exchange for some longer times between wc's..Just some thoughts.

Peace.

I agree about the 6 lines being carpet surfers. Mine did the same thing except I wasnt fortunate enough to have it land in my overflow. :( Maybe a neon blue goby would be something for your tank. Not only is it blue but it helps keep you fish clean also! :) Plus it stays small and its reef safe! The gramma also sounds good, just make sure your tank can handle the bioload. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom