it is a 50 something corner tank set up the old fashion way ugf
with crushed coral base lr
slowly trying to make it right since i found this site. have added the protien skimmer a berlin ho
and bought an ro
(this was the fist time useing ro
water)running a aquaclear hang on canaster that has sponge and carbon. think when we did the water change we messed under the screen that keeps the coral from going through the under gravel i unplugged that power head and put fresh carbon in the canister.Looks like it is starting to clear today. can't wait to get it right going to convert it planning on getting 90 gal
and doing it right with dsb lr
ect. thanks for your help.