Originally Posted by Mebbid
Sorry, I should have said answer to the cause. I'm not sure there's much you can do except for give them good water quality and hope for the best. You could try moving them to different lighting and flow areas but there aren't any guarantees.
The guy at the LFS
told me to let it sit where he is and wait for 1-2 month until it opens up. (This guy is not a noob), but I like a second advice on AA. Thanks, I hope it open.
I'll try to keep best parameter balance stable...