HELP ricordia came loose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SAAVE853

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i bought a nice rock with 3 ricordias on it but one of them seems to have come lose from the rock, I've tried placing back on there but it keeps coming off can i cut it and move it, here is a pic so u can see where I'm planning to cut. The piece that is hanging down has a mouth so i don't think it will starve it if i cut it

Attachments

• photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 74
Just take some fish line and lightly tie it down where you want it and it will stick and grow there. In a few weeks you should be able to remove the line.

Fish line will work and you can also use those net bags that onions come in. Cut off a square larger than the mushroom and use string or elastics to keep the edges down. Just as melosu58 mentioned: after a few weeks you can remove what is holding it down and it will be attached to the rock.

Whatever you do, do not use glue to cement it's foot to the rock.

or you can use bridal veil, if you happen to have some. basically use a loose mesh to hold it down and it will attach itself. I have lost a couple rics to current.

Back
Top Bottom