Help stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jawaits

Aquarium Advice Activist
IM getting a free 400 gallon tank from a local seafood sales place and I wanna do a aggressive tank what do I need to get/do

Ya I live in a dorm haha I just found out that my Ra and rd are ok with it but housing my not be haha but I may trade the tank or sell it

How much would it cost for a 400 gal tank?

That would be insanity to get 3200 pounds of water in a dorm big tanks are for homes when a person settles down

dont waste a 400g tank on terrarium use... have anywhere you can safely store it? only reason i ask i because as stated above...monster tanks are meant for people settled into a house that dont plan on moving anytime soon. youre prob looking at roughly 4,ooo lbs when completely set up.... thats a s*$t ton of weight.. i mean you could sell it but who knows how much youd get (depending on dimensions, condition its in, etc.)

It would be cool if you made it a mini jungle habitat with snakes, lizards,ect. And hade a pond area in it with some fish. I've always loved the idea of having a mini jungle habitat.

Back
Top Bottom