Help! Sun coral under attack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chantale101

Aquarium Advice Activist
Help!! Our anemone finally decided to come out, (he was hiding behind the rocks, lil brat!) now hes found a spot right underneath the sun coral and I think hes trying to eat him!! Is this possible? Should I move the sun coral? I'm freaking out, the sun coral just got adjusted and now hes under attack! There was a piece of orange stuff in the anemones mouth (evidence). What should I do with these two? Thanks in advance for the help folks!

seeing as an anemone is capable of moving around wherever it wants to..the only alternative I see is to return one of them.

IME, BTA's are not aggressive at all. Mine has came into contact with alot of things in my tank: zoos (unaffected), green chromis (unaffected), finger leather (closed for 3 hours then came out unaffected), skunk cleaner shrimps (unaffected)

Just move ur sun coral away from BTA

Thank yous for the great advice! I'm going to have to do something soon!! I'll try moving the sun coral first and see what happens... if the anemone is still in attack mode I'll give him to my Uncle or my brother! Let one of them deal with the brat!! :) Thanks again Hara and Fishfrik!!

Back
Top Bottom