Help with my featherduster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolfsblood

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I woke up today to my featherduster in a different place than it has been for the past month. Normally it is standing upright in front of this rock. Now it looks like it fell over. Should I be worried? It is still open. Does it want to be here or should I move it back?

Ammonia:0
Nitrite:0
Nitrate: less than 5, did a water change yesterday
Salinity: 1.023
PH: 8.2

img_2276827_0_d3b41e4fd97f003138b745aac9e6b5bf.jpg

as long as it still open it is fine, they do that from time to time to search for better spot to feed. I have seen my featherduster doing it sometimes. I would just palce it back to where it were and let it try to stick on to the rockwork again

Something might have knocked it over. I woke up today to find my green leather on the sand bed. Place him back where he was. It sometimes takes a little while for them to grab ahold. You can try using a coral fix gel to keep him in place.

It will move to a place that it likes. Normal for them to move every now and then. When they are really on the move they look like worms cus they can leave their tube behind and make a new one.

I moved him. If it doesn't open by tonight should I try a different spot?

I moved mine a few weeks ago into a new location and he stayed in the tube for a couple of days. He's back out all of the time like normal now. I've found them to be pretty resilient little guys so I'd say just move him where you want him and all will be well just give time.

Back
Top Bottom