Help with Plumbing Refugium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mbeef61

Aquarium Advice Regular
right now i have a 90 gallon holding my big fish (lion trigger eel etc)...filtering it i have a aqua clear pro 75 sump with skimmer , also i have a rena filstar xp3 canister...i have a 29 gal mounted underneath my main tank and in front of the filtration..(so picture a big cube tank on top and then a 29 gal below it and looking through the background of that tank you see the filtration) My 29 gallon is drilled in the top back right corner and that is also where my sumps gravity flow is going.. so should i tap into that for flow to the 29 refugium? and then let the gravity flow take it back into the sump through its drilled hole. keep in mind i dont want to have to buy another pump so i want to hook into the surge 3500 that i have already going...im just not sure the best way to plumb this new 29 into my already existing system...i cant figure out how to post pics so if you want them ill email them. thanks

Back
Top Bottom