Here's a Weird one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CeeBoo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I currently have a tank that contains a yellow tailed damsel, a bicolor dottyback, and a true percula clownfish.

I noticed a few minutes ago that my clown and the dotty back seem to be, for lack of a better word, snuggling. Has anyone ever seen this before? It it normal for fish to get all cozy with each other like this? I bought them from the same tank so it's not like they're complete strangers to each other - but they've only lived in my tank for a smidge over 24 hours now.

My two clows hang out and seem to be playing and snuggling all around the tank. Mayb there just close friends? Lol idk

Do they look like this?

Attachments

• image-376519042.jpg
    image-376519042.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3032943145.jpg
    image-3032943145.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 74
Yes and no. They hang out at the back of the tank and do this in the middle, height wise, so not at the bottom. It's kind of sweet - but I've dubbed my clownfish a floozy since it was doing it with my damsel earlier too.

I'm sure it's fine - it's just strange! And mildly cute. If I catch them again I'll post a picture.

Back
Top Bottom