Heres what happens when an angel nips at the wrong clam.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

0.jpg

Wow- I didn't know they could close with that amount of force and speed! PS- I don't think she's alright Quarryshark..

There is no way in hell that clam killed that fish ;) , it probably drifted into the clam after it died, or it was a staged shot. If my above comment was inapproriate, I apologize, as I know the clam couldn't have killed it, or caught it, I thought humor was what you were going for, kind of a laugh instead of cry deal. And well...the pic is kinda funny.

Not mine, I found this off another forum. Yea I thought it was funny too, never kept these clams so I thought it was real. I guess not?

Oh, I don't think it's photoshopped, it just occurred to me that someone could find their fish dead, and grab it by the tail and stick it into the clam, causing it to close on it, while someone takes a pic.

with my "professional" eye, ( I use that term lightly) I can tell you that the photograph is infact real. The explination given by reefrunner is a good one. Probibly what happened.

I know its real, I meant real as in natural. Ok yea, it is a good shot though. I'll give it a 8/10 :mrgreen:

Okie dokie....good one. Shows what I know about clams.
If a clam did that to my angel...we'd be having chowder. :wink:
The eye is what makes it look real.

If a clam were to kill off my 70 dollar imperator angel, i'd be p*ssed. Poor imperator...

I don't know which would have me more upset.... $70 angel... or $80-100 clam... those aren't cheap!

For me the Angel has a little more personality. Ours has become like the family dog. :jump:

Well this angel obviously became the families curious cat. :multi:

Back
Top Bottom