He's in and all is well...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phyl

Aquarium Advice Addict
After 8 long weeks in QT, getting through hypo (for ich) and an extra week of good measure, the fish (Purple Tang) is now in my main. There was an initial bit of posturing but now they look like long lost pals. I'm amazed at the size difference. I knew the purple was a lot smaller but seeing them next to each other is a real eye opener.

P4302631s.jpg

It's been a long journey and I couldn't have done it with out Steve-S & QuarryShark! Thanks, Gang!

Phyl, I am so glad to see that yours made it. We may have to try one of these instead of the regals. He is gorgeous and I know you are proud of him. Good work girl.

Very beautiful, I am jealous. I can't have tangs my tank is way to small. I always drool when I go to the store though.

Rachel

Gratz, thats a really nice purple tang. They are like puppies, so cute and then one day they are 6" across LoL so I wouldn't worry about the size, you obviously know what to feed tangs and it'll catch up in no time!

Did you have to leave you main empty? Just curious because Im doing hypo on my flame angel right now and my main is empty. Im a little worried for my angel becuase his gills are turning red

My purple tang didn't make it into my main with ich. I purchased him and after a week or so in QT he started showing spots. I treated him there before he hit my main so no my main has not had to go fallow. Sorry to hear about your flame angel. That doesn't sound good with his gills. Is your ammo in check?

Thanks all for the compliments. Brisc0 I LMAO on the puppy comment. That's certainly how I feel about my yellow. I had no idea he'd gotten so big!

Back
Top Bottom