Hey Kevin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Benzoskitty

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey Kevin, just wanted to say hi! I saw you are located in cedar key, and I myself am in Bronson. I just started my first tank, a 20gal and am hearing that I should have went larger so I had more room for error, but its already done sooo... What store do you use around here. I also was wondering, I know you can go collect fish from the florida keys, would I be able to collect anything out there at Cedar Key??? Shells or sand or anything like that?

[/i][/b]

Hey Katrina, I use Aquatecture, in G'ville right on 24 before you get to 75. There really is nothing to collect out here for your tropical aquarium, you could find some shells, the sand is pretty course and this is a commercial fishing area so I wouldn't necessarily recommend anything from it.

Yea Aquatecture is where I got all my supplies to start my aquarium. Have you ever been to Tanks A Lot in Ocala? I just called them and there live rock and fish are cheaper, so thought it might be worth the 15-20 min extra drive to them. What size tank(s) do you have?

Have you ever been to Tanks A Lot in Ocala?

Nope, if you go, let me know how it is ;) I would be particularly interested if they have reef products and corals.

What size tank(s) do you have?

I have a 20g long nano reef
Here is a pic, it's changed some since this pic was taken three weeks ago, but you get the idea, btw, this was right after a large fragging and thinning of the tank.
1_27_04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom