hey need some opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeremy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello
i have a 75gallon allglass tank, a fluval 404 filter, a rena cal toplight 300 watt heater in my tank, its a salt water tank, with 5 pieces of live rock, two big around 12"x10 and 10"x8" others are alot smaller, no skimmer yet, and four damsels. was just wondering how many fish i can add, and i am getting a skimmer and that new powercompact light with moonlight built in 48" so i can go coral and so on, just wonding what all thinks about my setup so far and any advice or suggestoins would be helpfull.
thanks
jeremy

well after reading alot of the posts in this forums, is my fluval 404 filter to much for a 75 gl tank, i also have some live rock too, i want to keep my tank good and clean, so my fish will stay healthy and alive. i plan on adding a skimmer in the near future but money is tight at the moment..so any help would be thankfull
thanks again
jeremy

well is this a reef tank or fish only ?!?! either way i wouldnt waste the money on that flual(but no i dont think it be to much imo thats impossible) !! for one wet/drys are soooooooooooooooo easy to make and would work better if ya gonna do fish only !!! but due to ya having some lr i would say add more slowly or fast if ya have the cash and add your fish slowly !! i have always used wet/dry myself and was worried about removing my boi-balls but did and was the best thing ive done !! my water has never been so steady !! the skimmer is another issue and are a great addition for sure !! but have ran a tank heavly stocked with fish and never had one and seamed to have no probs or deaths !! still have my first salt water fish i bought (yellow tail damsel) over 7 years ago :) but imo a skimmer would do a better job than the fluval :)

well allready have the fluval on tank running with the fish in it, seems to be doing a good job, i have been told the skimmer needs to be added when i can. i want to have fish and coral. i have fish now, going to add coral later when i can get that light...any mroe info?

Back
Top Bottom