Hi there anemones :S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

westy101

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 3 White 10k bulbs and two blue actinic bulbs whith one LED strip with 90 LED's is this enough to keep anemone ?

What size tank?

What kind of LED strip? if it is not a reef brite or rapid LED how many watts per bulb is is putting out?

I'm sorry but I do not know however if I had two 10k White light and two blue actinic bulbs with one or two T5 bulbs would this be suitable if not could you please tell me the requirements please thanks.

I need to know the tank size. and how many inches it is. And what kind of light fixture you are running. how many watts per bulb etc.

you are not providing enough info

Calm down?

You asked for advice, but are not providing the info so I asked again. What part of that requires anyone calming down?

Anyways, no you need a new light fixture to keep an anemone.

You want at least a 4 x 39 watt T5 HO fixture, ideally a 6 bulb would do the trick. $0 inches is an odd number, so I would get a 36 inch 6 bulb Tek light fixture. And hang it using the hanging brackets.

If I had 3 10k White bulbs and two blue actinic with 120 or 90 LED strip with one metal halide that should do the trick do you not think? And I was only joking mate and your rely helpful cheers :)

When you say 10k white bulbs, they are T8's?

And how are you running a MH

I honestly do not get your set up lol

Maybe I am not reading properly, what kind of fixture do you have? IS it a DIY fixture or?

How many bulb? and many watts? is the MH separate, it would have to be, can not run MH off a T8 fixture.

MY recommendation is if you plan on keeping anemones and other corals would be to invest in a T5 HO light set. Not compact fluorescent.

Ok great and while your online I have a 6th aquarium which I am converting into marine would this light fixture be ok ?

Attachments

• image-416172736.jpg
    image-416172736.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 119
Ok great and while your online I have a 6th aquarium which I am converting into marine would this light fixture be ok ?

That is a big tank you are converting? 6 foot tank?

An actual MH fixture will do the trick for sure. But like I said I recommend a T5 HO/ LED combo vs MH.

MH hard on energy bill. T5 and LED consume much less.

I would go ATI or TEK Elite for that tank.

What about this but its only 4th :/ ?

Attachments

• image-2979623239.jpg
    image-2979623239.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom