Hmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mlord97

Aquarium Advice Regular
Starting up a new nano. Buying all top of the line. But I was wondering if 1 mp10would be good for A little 20. Or would it be better to get 2 mp10 for each side

You really can't go wrong with an mp10, even in such a small tank. :) i would think 2 would be overkill though.

Is this gonna be a drilled, overflow or hang on back filtration? Wondering about the other flow you'll have going on.

So just one mp10? Too much? And it's gonna be drilled to a 30 gallon sump so the water is super duper clean :)

If youre set on an mp10, which is the best there is out there then I say go for it. Is it a 20L or regular length? In a 20L I would have gone with a koralia 550 gph one so you can adjust the vortech down a bit to match your tank size. :)

While a larger sump is a good thing your filtration methods, stocking and feeding will determine the water cleanliness. :)

Its regular 20 gallon. And I have some 425 koralia and a 1050 koralia

If you went with koralia's I would say 2 425's, same thing I run on my 20g rimless. :) One on either side.

You can also get all crazy with this setup and get a controller for it and set up a wavemaker that way.

Back
Top Bottom