Horseshoe Crab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyheitmiller

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got one today for my 75G reef, he's about 2-4 inches with tail, But I wonder if my current might be too strong for him, he is just going all over the tank with the current and I am worried about his little claws getting shredded off by the power head wave maker thing. Thoughts and comments below plz and thank you. have a great day btw
-Cody

I just picked one up myself.. mine got tossed around for a bit but dint worry they will go under the sand..

He tries to burry by the clowns but they keep swifting him away with there tails. Poor lil guy, bet it's hard being the new guy on the block in fish world.:hide:

OMG!!! MEEE TOOO
I also applyed there as well, I think they need people that know what there doing, They have good fish and corals and stuff for GREAT prices, Just hate how the people not taking care of them right gives it a bad rep. I got mine for $12, LFS would sell it to me for 25-35.
I also got a carpet from them for 25, LFS-125

Haha. Thought it was kinda odd 2 poeple withinn a few days would bye horseshoe crabs.. at same retail store

Horseshoe crabs almost move none stop. They also get 2 feet long and 1 foot wide. Might have to move eventually. Also they are reef compatible with caustion. just fyi

My buddy got rid of his because it became extremely annoying, all over the tank upside down and digging through everything.

My buddy got rid of his because it became extremely annoying, all over the tank upside down and digging through everything.
I think that it is ammusing when they swim everywhere and upside down, kinda why I bought the lil guy, There is a white sack looking thing under it, wonder if it's got some egges, that would be GREAT.

That's the great thing about this hobby, what annoys one person amuses another. To each his own. Lol

So true, How many BRAND NEW cars do you think you could have gotten fully paid off with all the money you use for your tank?

Purevil21 said:
Lol, one way to look at it. I could atleast have a bike.

HAHA i wanted a bike... the ol lady said no pick somthing else.... bet if she knew how much i spend she would have picked the bike..... im so good when i go into the lfs with her everything is 20 dollars no matter what it is.. the owners are great... if there is a price tag on somthing they always say its on sale... i wonder if she will ever catch on... funny thing is, i got a large brain on my birthday one time cost me 100 dollars when i went back in a few days later to pick up food... they only charged her 20 dollars for it..

I tell small cubs here and there, but for the most part my wife knows how much things cost.

I always say it was on sale. Because everyone knows if it's on sale it's a MUST HAVE!

Back
Top Bottom