how can I catch him

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

formanbob

Aquarium Advice Activist
I need to catch my blue damsel, it is time for him to go but he thinks different,,, how can I catch him? Without removing all my LR

After failing with the home made bottle trap and the food in the net I had to resort to rock removal. I did not have to remove ALL my LR. I left one piece in and still had to chase them out from it

Good luck they're tough little suckers..... I tried catching some fish a while back after about an hour or two of lights out.... it made it ALOT easier.... even though they would swim away their reactions were alot slower.....

...some people try to distract the fish with food but this is rarely successful...

i've actually not been able to buy fish because they could not be caught on the seller's reef.

lol...I saw that happen at a LFS last night....By the way...the above reasons are why I went with my stock...big enough to catch...and I can't do a reef with them. I hate catching the ones in my 29...I couldn't imagine doing it in a 180

Back
Top Bottom