How can i do this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ow can I get my power heads to do this at the top of the tank on a tank like this
Thanks if anyone can help me

You mean give flow to the entire tank? Well, he has them pointed at each other. That is creating a random flow for the entire tank. It is real easy to do in a corner aquarium with the bowfront. I did it in my 36 bow. The flow in his tank is nice and gentle though.

I'm talking about the powere headers going back and forth in the front of the tank

I already have that but thanks throw ok here I might not have asked the question like I wanted to
it looks like the power heads are going from one side if the tank to the middle and back on a track or something how do I do this

Robbiesamp said:
I already have that but thanks throw ok here I might not have asked the question like I wanted to
it looks like the power heads are going from one side if the tank to the middle and back on a track or something how do I do this

I think you were just looking at the power cords to them .idk of any waveakers or powerheads on tracks .

Yea haha they might not move from the spot but they rotate I think

Sniperhank said:
They do make phs that rotate. I just didn't see them doing it in the video.

I think u can get spinstream heads that make it so u dont have the same constant flow. Changes it up some.

Travis55 said:
I think u can get spinstream heads that make it so u dont have the same constant flow. Changes it up some.

All I know of is a power head called power sweep all it is , is a regular bulky powerhead that turns left and right that's all .

Attachments

• image-1058541673.jpg
    image-1058541673.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom