how come i never see my fish poop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pairenoid

Aquarium Advice Freak
when i had tropical fish they pooped all the time, and right now i just realized i have never seen my fish poop once

sometimes i see remains of their poop, but it would be nice to see what their poop looks like, just to make sure they are healthy :)

at first i thought it was because i was never home during the day, but now i am home on mondays and wed, and i do my tank maintenance on these days. I still never see them poop, are they not like tropical fish?

Maybe they close the bathroom door.. I know i dont like an audiance... Lol i am only kidding :d just trying to have some fun

My fish poop all the time... All of my fish and inverts constantly have a line of poop following them, have a piece of poop falling from them- oh and I just saw my turbo snail poop little grey and green pellets today (got him yesterday). I can usually tell what they have been eating too- but then again I have this thing for notoriously dirty poopy fish- and I have A LOT of spare time, lol

maybe they all have diarrhea! :brows:

Lol, nope- though I have seen what happens when a gourami has too much cucumber... I haven't met a goldfish or brackish puffer owner who hasn't laughed at watching their fish poop at one point in time or another!!

Dread the thought of literal fish diarrhea!! Luckily......

Back
Top Bottom