Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-04-2004, 01:53 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist

My coral banded shrimp doesn't do anything. I have a cleaner shrimp that cleans my hand and goes crazy when I put food in the tank, I think he has A.D.D beacause he is hyper. I am thinking of trading in my coral banded shrimp and getting 2 more cleaners.

flatzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 07:44 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

The CBS are nice to have to look at, but the activity of the cleaners is more entertaining. My little guy tries like hell to clean the fish, but they generally run away. He seems to be more successful with the coral beauty I put in last week. My percs don't want anything to do with the shrimp so far. Unfortunately something else is being successful with the CB, I'm seeing nips out of his tail.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:50 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ok, how can you tell if the CBS is trying to clean the fish or attack it? I see my CBS open his claw and thrust for the fish as they swim by. The fish never hangs around for the CBS to come close enough to "clean" them.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:15 AM   #14

There rougher, they will clean but many fish don't trust them.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:04 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yes, they look like their trying to eat the fish! Does everyone agree that they are trying to clean the fish and are not actually attacking them????

Tags
clean, cleaner, cleaner shrimp, rim, shrimp

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com