how do I divide and concer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReDDe39

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm new to the salt side of aquatic life but I'd like to get my anaemia to devide so I can give two of my clowns their own home and they won't fight over the one I have any suggestions on how to do this I know I have a male do to the spluge it puts out every time i clean my tink so I am alway ready to accept free salt water stuff no matter how little or much if you want to contact me directly you can pm me. thanks for the help and stuff when I starte getting it haha

Last edited by a moderator:
If your two clowns are paired (male and female) chances are they won't both host a separate anemone. My pair of clowns host a nem but the female never let's the male in and I have multiple anemones in the tank. You shouldn't want you nem to split anyway, if its happy and healthy leave it be...

I'm new to the salt side of aquatic life but I'd like to get my anaemia to devide so I can give two of my clowns their own home and they won't fight over the one I have any suggestions on how to do this I know I have a male do to the spluge it puts out every time i clean my tink so I am alway ready to accept free salt water stuff no matter how little or much if you want to contact me directly you can pm me. thanks for the help and stuff when I starte getting it haha

It's generally a bad thing if a nem divides.

If your clowns are fighting then there's other issues. What type are they? how large are they? How long have you had them? Were they together in a tank when you bought them?

Also, what size is your tank and how long has it been set up?

Back
Top Bottom