in a month or so I should have everything needed to start my cycle on my 85 gallon setup:
- (3' x 2.5' x 18", 10mm) all glass tank (currently freshwater),
- 40kg / 88lbs uncured liverock, + around 20kg base rock
- TMC V2 1500 skimmer ...
- 750 ltr/hr seachem canister filter with sponge/ceramic rings
- red sea salt
- 150 watt Halide fixture with new bulb
- (4x) 55 watt compact fluorescents
- (1x) 30 watt moon light fluorescent
- playsand (standard, cannot find the aragonite based stuff)
- for movement i'm looking for an external pond pump to avoid PH's.
will this work and is there anything i'm forgetting ?? TIA