How fast does an anemone grow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefmaster

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey, i was wondering how fast an anemone grows. Is there any way i can get my anemone to grow faster? thanks

It would help to know what kind of anemone you have, how big it is now, how long have you had it, how big is your tank, what type of lighting do you have, do you target feed it, etc, etc....

My question is why do you want or need it to grow faster?
Cmor asks good questions..

and even after all the questions there is no way to tell how fast things grow in tanks. In one tank it could grow fast in another slow.. Too many different things going on in a tank .. water, light, salt, parameters.. the list just goes on and on.

heh

i have a 30 long gallon tank, im pretty sure its a seabae anemone (its all white) it is alittle bigger than the size of a a silver dollar. My goldstripe maroon hosts it. I have pc and actinic, im going to upgrade to metal halide soon. Ive had the anemone for about 2 months, and it got sucked into my powerhead intake(just last week), so it has gotten smaller that why I want it to grow. Its fine now. I feed it with a turkey baster about 2 times a week with frozen food.

Back
Top Bottom