how long will it take

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i doubt it, prolly friday..... most businesses wont have it shipped if the order is after say 4 ot 5... im not sure tho. but you gotta also figure for how long it will take them to get the rock, pack it up and all, maybe another hour or 2.. by then its maybe 7 or 8... that seems kinda late =)

ill pull for ya tho lol

thanx one more question while were talking about it im going to put the rock right into the tank then put sand around the rocks that a good idea then ill throw a shrimp in to get that cycle going! also i was wonering am i going to have to dose it with calcium or any other supplements?

you really shouldn't have to add anything. There will be some die off on the rock so that'll kick your cycle off there. save the shrimp and eat it.

i agree you dont really need the shrimp as the die off is going to start the cycle up its self.. if it was me i prolly would add it maybe for a week ... till i saw nitrites ... im no expert or anything lol, but thats what id do i think .... tho i agree you dont need it at all, the rock will do it, and prolly speed the cycle up some to boot

you do want your rock resting on the bottom with sand around it.. if anything moves sand around or gets udner your rocks and shifts things around, your rocks could end up falling or scratching or cracking your glass or something very bad..

Back
Top Bottom