How Many Corals Do You Have

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just curious as to how many corals everyone has in their tank. I have gone a little crazy with around 40 in my main tank, mostly frags but a few large colony's. Someone please tell me you have more than me before I start feeling I have a serious problem. LOL

I only have 2 at the moment. I have a large candy cane, and some supercolored zoos. I'm looking to get a long tenticle plate, some shrooms, and possibly a hammer soon.

Thumper said:
Someone please tell me you have more than me before I start feeling I have a serious problem. LOL

As soon as we put water in the tank we have a serious problem!!!
sounds like a good number.... Are you counting types of corals or actual corals? Like each zoo is a coral or are you counting the whole group of zoos? Either way more is better :lol:

I have close to 40 in my 75! This does not count duplicates. I have zoos I have fragged that are laying in different places. I plumbed in my 20L for a frag tank yesterday :) I feel my tank is a bit crowded but it looks good. I will have to do something because everything is growing :)

Lighting was in my signature :) 2x250 CV 14k MH with T5 suppliments. I use a Berlin Classic with a Mag7 as my skimmer. Not the best but does the job.

I could not imagine 400 watt MH on a 75 gal. A 2x250 for a 75-90 gal seems to be the norm. I plan to get a clam in the future and should have plenty of light for it. My SPS are near the top but my LPS are on the substrate or just above.

Watts is tuff to account for with MH's. I have 500 watts of MH total :)

I have 56 all together with around 40 different species mostly sps. I really dont know exactly what I have anymore. I need to sit down and bring my species list up to date.

Back
Top Bottom