How much more can i add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a Hippo Tang and Tomini live in my tank with three chromis and a maroon clown. I also have a 55 gallon. You could get the tomini by itself and it should do fine.

JuanArti said:
I had a Hippo Tang and Tomini live in my tank with three chromis and a maroon clown. I also have a 55 gallon. You could get the tomini by itself and it should do fine.

Oh that's good! What happened with the hippo tang?

For a couple of months everything was perfect. Then the blue hippo grew to be to large and so did the Tomini. Anything I put in my tank would get harassed and killed. I sold them back to my LFS, learned my lesson. Now I'm looking for fish that'll fit snug in my 55 reef tank.

JuanArti said:
For a couple of months everything was perfect. Then the blue hippo grew to be to large and so did the Tomini. Anything I put in my tank would get harassed and killed. I sold them back to my LFS, learned my lesson. Now I'm looking for fish that'll fit snug in my 55 reef tank.

Oh dang that sucks. Did the lfs pay you back close to the amount you bought them for?

Yeah I'm they gave me about 80% back in store credit. Which I used to get a wave maker, refractometer, gsp and still got some credit :)

JuanArti said:
Yeah I'm they gave me about 80% back in store credit. Which I used to get a wave maker, refractometer, gsp and still got some credit :)

That's awesome!! Yeah I'm probably going to stay away from tangs..

I love Tangs but I'd need to upgrade to a bigger tank and I'm graduating this year and then I'm off to college. Might as well just wait. For now a Flame Angel will be sufficient as maybe a center piece fish. Maybe even a fuzzy dwarf lionfish. Not sure yet.

JuanArti said:
I love Tangs but I'd need to upgrade to a bigger tank and I'm graduating this year and then I'm off to college. Might as well just wait. For now a Flame Angel will be sufficient as maybe a center piece fish. Maybe even a fuzzy dwarf lionfish. Not sure yet.

Dude I feel ya!! This year is my last year of high school. After senior year I'm off to college and wont be able to upgrade.

I'm moving in with some friends for college and they're obsessed with saltwater tanks after I got one and were going to get a big tank maybe 200 gallons. Tangs everywhere!

Dude that's awesome!! I hope I find some people like that haha. None of my friends are fans of fish.

My friend got a freshwater because of me. It's pretty raw too. I've always been a fan of saltwater though.

Haha yeah same here!! I just wish my 55gal was like a 180 gal haha! I really want big angelfish!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol ok dude get an orange striped prawn goby/pistol shrimp, midas blenny, fill out your chromis school to 6, get a bicolor, and keep the clowns :)

I like this guy seems his next stock list is already done for next setup.

Back
Top Bottom