How often do you feed your fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How often do you feed your fish?

• 1x a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2x a day

• 3x a day

• 4x a day

• > 4x a day

• Total voters
This makes me wonder about feeding fish actual shrimp, like I would eat, in my shrimp cocktail. Cut up into tiny pieces, I wonder if they'd enjoy it... sure it'd cost more and be a pain, but regardless.

Well I feed my fish feeder shrimp and glass shrimp and they LOVE it. My angle hunts them down and eats them with 1 bite. My clown loves it as well. He'll grab one and get it partially in his mouth and keep spitting it out and eating it again until he eats is completely.

I try not to feed them the same thing all the time, I have Formula One & Formula Two pellets, along with Red and Green seaweed and Cyclo-Peez. Then I have brine shrimp and MYSYS shrimp as well, so they get a good mix of foods every week.

cJw said:
This makes me wonder about feeding fish actual shrimp, like I would eat, in my shrimp cocktail. Cut up into tiny pieces, I wonder if they'd enjoy it... sure it'd cost more and be a pain, but regardless.

My "cocktail" is a mixture of shrimp, scallops, nori, vitamins, and some flake food all blended up then frozen for storage. It's good for the corals and filter feeders, too. It's way cheaper than buying packaged frozen fish food, and all my critters love it.

Back
Top Bottom