How old is the oldest fish in your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

0o.Kelsey.o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
What is your oldest fish? I was looking at older photos and have had my purple firefish for about 3.5 years. He survived a move to a new house and almost starving to death (was scared of brothers fish and never came out). He is currently very happy in my 28 gal. Some of our other older ones would be the yellow tang, coris wrasse and a little pink cardinal who only has one eye. These guys are about 2-3 years

got a white and orange comet goldfish that is about 13 years old... survived multiple tank changes, and for the past 5 or 6 years has been in a pond in our garden!

My oldest fish are the first I got. A pair of mated A. percula clowns and a Coral Beauty angelfish. All going on 6 years +. My Foxface Lo died a few months ago. It was in my tank for 6 years and showed no signs of disease.

oh yes goldfish can practically live forever! haha we've had a goldfish pond for years at my place and we took in some goldfish from my grandmas pond as well..we had a couple that lived to about 25 yrs! thats older than me : O I bet koi can live even longer

It's good to here the clowns can live that long. My family has only been into sw for about 5 years (our first tank crashed :( ) I hope i can get most of my fish to live that long.

I got a picture of a Great white shark that's about 12 years old now, does that count?

Back
Top Bottom