Here is a picture after a few days. I did a water change cleaned the sand. They were back the next morning. So I used my siphon hose and sand vac to clean the sand into my sump. Which I had the end of my siphon in a filter sock. This is 2 days after. I did add some marco rock maybe 15 20 lbs. It was dry. But I did try to cure it over 8 weeks.
From the start:
I started with 50lbs of live 50 lbs of dry rock. Sand was dry about 2.5 in sand bed.
4 months later added this 15 to 20 lbs of dry rock. Ever since I added the new dry rock my sand has been doing this. Anu suggestions besides taking it out.