How to find MIA ricordia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought 2 ricordias and they came in today. I wasn't home so my dad dipped and acclimated my new corals and anemone (I trained him good :brows:). However, one of the ricordias wasn't attached to a rock or anything and he thought it was a great idea to just set it on the sand bed. I get home from school and it seems to have rolled away. Is there anyway to find it short of tearing apart my tank? Should I just wait and hope it rolls it's way out? It was a good size ricordia too :(

You'd have to look around and do some investigating. Keep in mind, these guys can actually move themselves until they are happy anyway.

And putting them in the sandbed is a good move in terms of acclimating new coral to any tank.

It probably landed on a rock and attached, my mushrooms have done this countless times

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Could take apart your scape.. thats no fun. I did it for an acropora once that my urchin dragged into the rock work

Could take apart your scape.. thats no fun. I did it for an acropora once that my urchin dragged into the rock work

I actually got it as a mystery coral. I'm not even sure what color it was. If it was a coral I wanted more, I would tear apart my scape.

Back
Top Bottom