How to keep feather dusters and christmas tree worms?..tips?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SGT Henry

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey...

Anybody know how to keep feather dusters?...what filter feeder liquids should I feed them?...Do they require special lighting or some other special needs?...also, Are christmas tree worms good for aquariums? If so, how do you maintain them?

Oooh and I was also wondering if I could keep any type of live corals with Coralife 10,000 Daylight light tubes and what do the corals feed on.

I would be putting these things in a 55g FO with some inverts tank that Im planning on setting up...Im gonna be running it with two Tetratec PF300 filters, no skimmer.

thx...appreciate any help and advice.

I have never done anything special for hitch hiker feather dusters and they multiply like crazy in my tank. If you are talking about the large ones you can purchase very little is needed for them. You can feed them some phytoplankton.
As far as what kind of corals you can keep that is going to depend on how much wattage you have. What to feed them if anything is going to depend on the coral. Since this is a new setup corals should not be considered for several months.

Back
Top Bottom