Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-29-2005, 11:32 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Proof of the phrase.
"Never believe anything you see on TV"

Old 11-30-2005, 01:24 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to ace1uno_00
They should throw that Tetra lady in with the Pirana (sp?). J/k.
LMAO!

Wow. I was amazed, really.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:45 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Its just wrong. They probably threw those fish away after the taping of that. Yeah after nemo came out im sure a lot of perculas and hippos lost there lives dew to the lack of knowledge of saltwater care. I dont believe what I just saw
125g~Zoanthid dominated~SPS~LPS~T. crocea~S. haddoni~2xSaddleback Clowns~Hippo, Kole, Achilles Tang~Leopard Wrasse~Flame Angel~Purple Firefish~Gobies~Chromis~3xCleaner Shrimp~2xHarlequin Shrimp~Pistol Shrimp
AquaReefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 05:47 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Regular

It might be an old thread but this was the first time I've ever seen it. I hope some parents don't find that and think they can set up the perfect "Nemo" tank on Christmas Eve for their children the night before. I spent two months staring at an empty box of water praying for the day I could add my first fish, much less dumping five of the poor little guys in at one time from a five gallon bucket.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:07 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to flamingonhot Send a message via Yahoo to flamingonhot
I've only watched maybe 30 seconds and I already want to smack her in the face......
Old 11-30-2005, 09:24 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to flamingonhot Send a message via Yahoo to flamingonhot
Finding nemo has gotten a lot of people interested in sw...and that's a good thing.

It's just the people who try making money off if are the bad ones. If you own a store shouldn't you know about what your carrying!?! I mean some fish shps don't ven know what the fishes name is...so how'd they end up owning a fish store?!?
If you even cared for fish or any animal for that matter you would steer the person in the right direction...

I've watched about 2 minutes now and it's ticking me off....OOOohh patriotic fish,,, LIve plants are good!

OMG!!! im so gonna sue them...... HOW DARE YOU PUT SEAHORSES IN THAT!!!!!

My god...heres a little bowl with dorie and nemo! oh hers some more nemo...OH almost fogot... starfish and seahorses!!!!

I think the host knows more than the tetra lady...I mena she ven says..dont put fish in when the tank is totally new and add the fish within 2 seconds of getting it!
That terta lady got burned on that one...

I honestly cannot belive they did that... So far 1 hippo tang, 3 clownfish or something like that, a bunch of little seahorses, a couple of starfish, and now she has another bag of fish floating!

Well im out..im getting really ticked and im going on a rant here...
Old 11-30-2005, 11:28 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Regular

I am going to Puke!

Steve
Old 11-30-2005, 01:27 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to DragonForce
This is a very sad video indeed. This is just a sales pitch by tetra and I don't think I will ever be purchasing their trash products.
3' fine sand bed 1x Orange Stripe Prawn shrimp goby, 1x sixline wrassemated pair of true percula clowns, 1x CBS shrimp, 2x peppermint shrimp, 1x pistol shrimp, 1x tiger tale cuke, ~20+ snails, ~10+ hermits, 1xserpent star.
green Bubble coral, hammer coral (8 heads!) ,various Zoos,green finger leather, green star polpys ,shrooms
175w 10k MH
28w actinic 03
2x maxi jett 1200
Prizm skimmer (modded)
Hagen powerfilter(for running carbon 24/7)
nano arctica chiller
DragonForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 04:56 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to binaryterror
Thanks for all the input guys. I just couldnt resist sharing this. The poor fish are probably dieing in there. They dent even care about the fish, all she cares about is getting money from parents who want to buy there kids a little "Nemo" tank. It is absolutely disgusting.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:02 PM   #20
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
No, the poor fish are probably long since dead. The event took place along time ago. Learn from the video and move on. Teach others the proper way to do things and always try to continue to educate yourself as well. That is one of the most effective tools you, as a consumer, can have.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com