Hows it look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking good. :-D

Are you going to put a background on the tank or leave it just glass? A background would make the fish pop, well in my opinion. lol

Well I'm gonna be moving it eventually so when I do yeah I will cause I'm putting it in the wall any suggestions for a background or where I could find them

Mountainwater said:
Well I'm gonna be moving it eventually so when I do yeah I will cause I'm putting it in the wall any suggestions for a background or where I could find them

I saw lots of them in pets at home?

I just painted my like 5th tank's background, I used spray paint this time and it was super easy and looks great. :) I taped off the overflows in back so I could still see in there and just have the rest black.

I agree. I painted my tank with black spray paint and it came out awesome

I have a 210 gal. And eventually I'm gonna move in a new house. Any body have any suggestions on how I should move my tank and all the creatures I have in it? And suggestions will help thank you

Mountainwater said:
I have a 210 gal. And eventually I'm gonna move in a new house. Any body have any suggestions on how I should move my tank and all the creatures I have in it? And suggestions will help thank you

Everything in the tank goes in buckets along with a large amount of water. Tear down tank and equipment..put it back up, rescape, add your water and fill the rest up as if it were just a water change but keep in mind nothing is going to be guaranteed to survive the transfer so expect to lose a few fish/corals/inverts

Edit* also id recommend just replacing all the substrate with new or if your on a budget clean it all thoroughly before putting back

Mountainwater said:

How far are you moving?

Back
Top Bottom