Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 07-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
crister13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 3,473
Tanks not big enough for a copperbad. I would say 4' tank min. Keep the betta. Are you kidding? They look funny? They're gorgeous. Yo face looks funny! Jk lol but ya, get the wrasse, keep the betta, get more coral, and be done with stock.
__________________

__________________
crister13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Jake337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by crister13
Tanks not big enough for a copperbad. I would say 4' tank min. Keep the betta. Are you kidding? They look funny? They're gorgeous. Yo face looks funny! Jk lol but ya, get the wrasse, keep the betta, get more coral, and be done with stock.
Dang dude! How bout chu show your face on yo pic?!? I think bettas look funny IMO!
__________________

__________________
Jake337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
crister13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 3,473
Well your opinion is wrong! Lol jk. But believe me, the divinity and beauty would blind you, and I don't want to do that.
__________________
crister13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Jake337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by crister13
Well your opinion is wrong! Lol jk. But believe me, the divinity and beauty would blind you, and I don't want to do that.
Are you talking about your face blinding me? Dude I've seen hotter chicks than that fish and I'm 20/20 vision.
__________________
Jake337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Nu-Nu the eel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,455
Sooooooooo about fish... any cooler wrasses then the melanarus?? I kinda want a differant kind..
__________________
Nu-Nu the eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
crister13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 3,473
Green wrasses are cool.... And yes I'm talking about my face...... You haven't seen my yet..... Lol. You've seen hotter chicks than fish? Sounds like your saying that's a rare occurrence...... Are you attracted to fish??????? LOL
__________________
crister13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Jake337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by crister13
Green wrasses are cool.... And yes I'm talking about my face...... You haven't seen my yet..... Lol. You've seen hotter chicks than fish? Sounds like your saying that's a rare occurrence...... Are you attracted to fish??????? LOL
I was talking about the fish on your profile pic.
__________________
Jake337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Jake337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 644
Jack you should get a bristletooth tang!
__________________
Jake337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
crister13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 3,473
That's a honeycomb grouper....... It's a fish..... I've seen hotter chicks than all fish...... I think your having relationships with my grouper!!!!!!! Lol. Jack, did you look at the green wrasse? They're really cool I like em a lot.
__________________
crister13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Jake337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by crister13
That's a honeycomb grouper....... It's a fish..... I've seen hotter chicks than all fish...... I think your having relationships with my grouper!!!!!!! Lol. Jack, did you look at the green wrasse? They're really cool I like em a lot.
Yo 15yo change the topic!
Jack help me pick out a tang!
__________________

__________________
Jake337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
stock

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.