Hulk Ultra Flower Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cunningham

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey I'm also thinking about Gettin a hulk ultra flower anemone and I was wondering the same things where should I put it and anything else I should know?
Thanks everyone
Dan

LOL..hulk ultra flower anemone? is that actually endorsed by marvel comics? i think there is some copyright infringement going on here!

just kidding...i get such a kick out of the names.

Lol, haven't heard that one yet. As far as ur question goes, place it at the bottom in medium flow. Like all anemones they are able to move and will climb up higher if they need more light or move out o the way if the current is too strong. Remember that since they do move around and can sting other corals give them
some space. I've had two rock flower anemones (not sure that they are of the super hero variety) for over 3 years now and they've proven to be very easy and low maintenance. I feed them once a week a small piece of shrimp or fish to keep them happy and give them the option of strong light if they desire it and they've done great.

Back
Top Bottom