hurricane charley corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jnvette

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
stopped in to the pet land in sarasota just to look around and they had a tank full of half dead corals and anemones.they were shipped up to sarasota from the store in port charlotte that was without power.fairly sad though this store has very dark tanks and the staff had no idea what kind of corals they had or how to take care of them.i had to take them out of the tank myself because the guy was afraid to put his hand in there.one of them is a good size candy cane,does anyone know what the other one is?i paid $16 for the pair.sorry for the picture quality they were taken with a phone camera.

2nd one looks like a toadstool leather. very ez to keep. the other one i am not sure about. as for the toadstool is that just stuff like dust on him? if not i would frag all the good out of that fast . it dose not look good st all. but there is some parts that look like they would make it if you were to frag it soon.

no,unfortunately thats not dust.so i should cut off all of the good looking parts and glue them to another rock?

I would leave the toadstool be unless it turns "cheesy" and begins to disintegrate. They are quite resilient, and could just be in the need of a good sloughing.

Back
Top Bottom