I am over Tanked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't stand that show anymore either. It is all staged, really bad acting and they do so many things wrongs with the aquariums/fish.

They are supposed to be the experts but they are far from it and set really bad examples for those new to the hobby.

I've only seen one episode of The Tank Kings. How does that show compare to Tanked?

I can't stand that show anymore either. It is all staged, really bad acting and they do so many things wrongs with the aquariums/fish.

They are supposed to be the experts but they are far from it and set really bad examples for those new to the hobby.

I've only seen one episode of The Tank Kings. How does that show compare to Tanked?

its a lot more technical and tells you more about the fish but some of their tanks are ridiculously stupid though like the backboard for baseball stadium and a school tank crammed with sooo many cichlids. there are pros and cons to both shows imo

I saw that one.....I tend to like Fish Tank Kings a lot more than Tanked.

I only watch ether of them to see the fish, because I hate the way reality shows are set up. I must say I got more enjoyment out of tanked, because it didn't rely on the personal fights and arguments to make the show. I do agree that fish tank kings does a better job at showing the practical issues when caring for the fish.

Back
Top Bottom