i am trying to grow some chaeto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and why cant it be the pump? i feel like the pump is coming into the sump so fast that thats why its creating so many bubbles

Unless you had a pinhole in a return pipe or hose, the pump would have to be pulling enough to actually create a mini whirlpool, pulling air in along with the water. If that's the case, it should be fairly visible.

Do you have a skimmer maybe that is putting out some micro bubbles that your return pump is just passing through?

i do have a hole in the return pipe, i bought this off my friend and he had it their for the purpose of a siphon break is what he told me is thier not suppose to be a hole drilled in the return pipe? and i do have a skimmer but it still happens when i turn that off

yea i dont know what else it would be i see them moving through my sump then they go into my bubble trap and they deff get minimized but they are deff still visable i have the bubble trap right before my return pump thats correct right

Back
Top Bottom