i cant find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotskate

Aquarium Advice Freak
i caont find one of my blue damsels for the past 2 days and my choclate chip star fish what the helll

check behind your tank in your filters there probably in your live rock, any thing in your tank that will eat them?

i have a canopy i dont think they escaped the tank or got though the silter to lil and i only have 2 other damsels and hermits and snails? i dotn get it

havent seen it in almost 3 days and the star fish and the opne i have is pretty big and thick

I have a purple chromis that I won't see for days sometimes. He just appears after a while (out of the live rock I assume). Not sure what to tell you about the starfish, though.....

The starfish can dissolve. You may want to check your water parameters to make sure that didnt happen. They are super intolerant of unstable water conditions. Also, choc chip stars do eat fish.

even a damsel? it wasnt dead so i dont think it dissolved and the fish would leave some remains

even damsels sleep. Starfish sneak up on sleeping fish and gobble them up.

lol my momma found my star fish she nicknamed it the killer star fish ;( i cant belive he would eat him thats so bad is he a bad star fish to have?

Back
Top Bottom