I can't find a small clown trigger anywhere :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamal-188

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been looking online for the past couple weeks for a tiny <2" clown trigger and cannot fine one. Everywhere has 4"+ fish including my LFS's that want over $100 for them. I know these fish grow insanely fast and want to be able to keep it in my 72g until I upgrade. I checked
liveaquaria.com
fishsupply.com
marinedepot
petsolutions
thatfishplace
saltwaterfish
and a couple other sites.

thatfishplace had them on special for $25 for a couple weeks, then I went to the site a couple mondays ago and they had been removed that day :(

Some people have been telling me that I'll have to wait until summer to find a small one, do they only reproduce certain times of the year?

200 kudos to anyone that can find me a 2" or smaller in the $50-60 range.

my LFS's out here always seem to have them and the prices aren't too bad like 40-50.00 a piece.. what other places online have you tried?

in addition to the sites above I checked
idahosaltwateremporium.com/
the petshop.com

think thats about it.

2 of my LFS's usually have 4" ones but they are in the $110-140 price range. I don't want one that big, in size or price :wink:

i totally agree with you about the price...sounds a little inflated to me..as for size i'd say the ones i've seen were at least 2-3inches in size..however i have come acrossed the 4inch ones for the same prices i listed..

Awesome, 200 kudos as promised. Although shipping is $49.99 so it the price is almost $100 anyway but the fish will be smaller. I going to try and find out a little more about this place. Good find though :D

Back
Top Bottom