I Didn't Kill the FISH!! Woot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL. I just wish I could get him out. I doubt a fish trap will work, I stare at the tank for hours everyday and havent seen him until today when I was feeding the tank. I doubt he'll come back out with the super currents that are in there.

**Buffy, I posted some of those sump pictures in the 125g thread for you. :)

Thank so much, I was able to read a little bit while I snuck outside for a smoke today. I'll be getting to that one here pretty soon.

+1 to ya! :)

He decided to move from the studio apartment to the penthouse :)

He decided to move from the studio apartment to the penthouse :)

LOL he had a ton of room in the 29g, silly fishie. Make me all worried and upset that I killed him. Now i have a half inch fish in a 6 foot tank. Hope the anthias doesnt get hungry. ;-)

I knew it! I knew you couldn't have squished him, Carey! I'm so happy the little fishy is fine! :dance:
And to catch him, set up a trap with food in it. It may take a lot of time of course, but possible. I got an evil chromis with a trap once, and was that fish fast and smart! But I didn't even have to break down the tank, just got a trap and waited... :brows:
He is too cute, that candycane of yours!:fish2: Does he have a name yet?

LOl, Youre gonna laugh but I tend to name my fish what they are. With some variation of course. I have a dopey Goby, bit** fish(female oscellaris), scooter, blenny and of course Bob, the sea hare. I just picked up a mystery snail for my 10g FW I named him Joe.

How would I even go about making a fish trap? I saw him again this morning btw, he was 6 feet away from last nights locale so he is getting around pretty well.

carey said:
LOl, Youre gonna laugh but I tend to name my fish what they are. With some variation of course. I have a dopey Goby, bit** fish(female oscellaris), scooter, blenny and of course Bob, the sea hare. I just picked up a mystery snail for my 10g FW I named him Joe.

How would I even go about making a fish trap? I saw him again this morning btw, he was 6 feet away from last nights locale so he is getting around pretty well.

Dopey goby - LMAO!!!

I didn't make a trap, I bought it when I needed one, so I can't help you with that but I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard.

carey said:
I saw him again this morning btw, he was 6 feet away from last nights locale so he is getting around pretty well.
Little fish in a big world. Maybe he'll be okay in there? As long as nobody wants to make a snack out of him. Can I call him Candy? Though he'd have to become a she then... Lol

I'm Ok with that, candy it is! Shorter to write too. ;-)

The dopey goby is the citron one, he is the slowest and dumbest moving fish ever. But I wouldnt trade him for anything! lol

carey said:
The dopey goby is the citron one, he is the slowest and dumbest moving fish ever. But I wouldnt trade him for anything! lol

Yes, I knew who you meant, I remember him. He is so cool with that head and serious look of his that I wish I had room for another fish in my cube. There're so many cool fish to choose from! It's terribly hard to make up my mind!

And that's exactly when MTS sets in. Too many fish, too little real estate. lol

I'm, still sitting on a fully setup 55g SW that I'm planning on selling. It's hard, but then theres room for another tank.

Do you know where you'll put your next tank already? LOL

Ha-ha! No, I don't! Because before buying the new tank we have to buy a house to put it in!!! :D
We're planning on buying a house by the end of the year, but we're having other expenses right now so that may have to be postponed... So does my dream tank unfortunately. At the same time I realize that I don't have a choice. So patience is my whole life right now.

Now is a great time to buy, we just got our house last November and it's a buyers market for sure!

Least you have your cube to have fun with!

Yes, absolutely! I've been checking out some nano tanks photos and it's amazing what can be done with such a small tank! :)

Back
Top Bottom