Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
LOL. I just wish I could get him out. I doubt a fish trap will work, I stare at the tank for hours everyday and havent seen him until today when I was feeding the tank. I doubt he'll come back out with the super currents that are in there.

**Buffy, I posted some of those sump pictures in the 125g thread for you.

Thank so much, I was able to read a little bit while I snuck outside for a smoke today. I'll be getting to that one here pretty soon.

+1 to ya!

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gti_Leo View Post
in the live rock
Ah...OK...I admit I wasn't following the 125 thread so missed the transfer of live rock

Old 06-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice Freak

He decided to move from the studio apartment to the penthouse
Old 06-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkng1 View Post
He decided to move from the studio apartment to the penthouse

LOL he had a ton of room in the 29g, silly fishie. Make me all worried and upset that I killed him. Now i have a half inch fish in a 6 foot tank. Hope the anthias doesnt get hungry.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak

I knew it! I knew you couldn't have squished him, Carey! I'm so happy the little fishy is fine!
And to catch him, set up a trap with food in it. It may take a lot of time of course, but possible. I got an evil chromis with a trap once, and was that fish fast and smart! But I didn't even have to break down the tank, just got a trap and waited...
He is too cute, that candycane of yours! Does he have a name yet?
1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

LOl, Youre gonna laugh but I tend to name my fish what they are. With some variation of course. I have a dopey Goby, bit** fish(female oscellaris), scooter, blenny and of course Bob, the sea hare. I just picked up a mystery snail for my 10g FW I named him Joe.

How would I even go about making a fish trap? I saw him again this morning btw, he was 6 feet away from last nights locale so he is getting around pretty well.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
LOl, Youre gonna laugh but I tend to name my fish what they are. With some variation of course. I have a dopey Goby, bit** fish(female oscellaris), scooter, blenny and of course Bob, the sea hare. I just picked up a mystery snail for my 10g FW I named him Joe.

How would I even go about making a fish trap? I saw him again this morning btw, he was 6 feet away from last nights locale so he is getting around pretty well.
Dopey goby - LMAO!!!

I didn't make a trap, I bought it when I needed one, so I can't help you with that but I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard.

Quote:
I saw him again this morning btw, he was 6 feet away from last nights locale so he is getting around pretty well.
Little fish in a big world. Maybe he'll be okay in there? As long as nobody wants to make a snack out of him. Can I call him Candy? Though he'd have to become a she then... Lol
Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm Ok with that, candy it is! Shorter to write too.

The dopey goby is the citron one, he is the slowest and dumbest moving fish ever. But I wouldnt trade him for anything! lol
Old 06-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
The dopey goby is the citron one, he is the slowest and dumbest moving fish ever. But I wouldnt trade him for anything! lol
Yes, I knew who you meant, I remember him. He is so cool with that head and serious look of his that I wish I had room for another fish in my cube. There're so many cool fish to choose from! It's terribly hard to make up my mind!
Old 06-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

And that's exactly when MTS sets in. Too many fish, too little real estate. lol

I'm, still sitting on a fully setup 55g SW that I'm planning on selling. It's hard, but then theres room for another tank.

Do you know where you'll put your next tank already? LOL

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com