I Didn't Kill the FISH!! Woot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some of you may know that I lost my candycane goby a couple weeks ago from my biocube. Well, I had all the pumps off in the 125g and there he was!!! Just perched on a rock like nothing was wrong. Wish i could get him out for the pico. He is still bout half and inch big. He must be so lost in there! :dance::dance::dance:

img_1412811_0_84576b647ef0946f103d484f3e6fc215.jpg

img_1412811_1_861f3bcb9d5d453d5947640224c83543.jpg

carey said:
Some of you may know that I lost my candycane goby a couple weeks ago from my biocube. Well, I had all the pumps off in the 125g and there he was!!! Just perched on a rock like nothing was wrong. Wish i could get him out for the pico. He is still bout half and inch big. He must be so lost in there! :dance::dance::dance:

Good news,why not try the coke bottle trap,see if you can catch him.

Uh, if I am reading that right :)..how did he get from the Biocube to the 125????

He's cute :)

I have no idea. I'm so glad I didn't kill him. LOL Not sure how long he can last in the 125, but at least he has a chance. I don't think i could catch him if I tried,.

you were right wolf lol. I was hoping that was the case but its been weeks and no sign. It was only an off chance that I even looked at that moment. :)

So glad you found him. He's looking up at you with those puppy fish eyes going Ahhh shucks, I just wanted to see what it was like in here LMAO.

LOL. I just wish I could get him out. I doubt a fish trap will work, I stare at the tank for hours everyday and havent seen him until today when I was feeding the tank. I doubt he'll come back out with the super currents that are in there.

**Buffy, I posted some of those sump pictures in the 125g thread for you. :)

He was right out in the open but no way to catch him, way way too much rock. He is really quick too, not like my dopey goby. Maybe he'll grow abnornally big since he has such a large tank. :) At least he's eating and finding food amongst the big boys. lol

Back
Top Bottom