I FOUND SAND!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artoledo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went on ebay a few months ago and saw a posting for $.35 a lb. I remember that i had written the number down somewhere but i lost it. I found it yesterday and i called them and they are still open! It is a LFS in Michigan. If anyone wants the number please let me know. PM or instant message me. Also, the shipping is $9 for every 30 lbs and they say you will usually have it the next day or day after.

Do you have a link or any info on the sand? Is it large, Med. or fine grade? What type sand? So many questions.

wow

i hear that lake michigan sand is great lol.

wouldn't trust it no way

peace

Re: wow

robzombay said:
i hear that lake michigan sand is great lol.

wouldn't trust it no way

peace

Wow, less than 20 posts and you are already stirring things up. If you have nothing positive to say, then dont say anything at all. When the sand gets here wednesday and the pics are posted, dont come "CRYING" for the info. :D

Ok guys lets keep it civil. robzombay, people can ask questions on this site without fear of anyone antagonizing them. Please refrain from this or you`ll be kicked from these threads in the future. I edited part of your post as it was not in the best interest of the thread.

I spoke to the LFS in Michigan because i was worried i hadnt received a tracking number and they told me it was shipped yesterday and that i would receive it Tomorrow or Friday. Will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom